Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

We had the awesome opportunity to skype with Elder LeSueur today, and he is doing great! He looks wonderful and sounds great. He spoke in Portuguese with us and we think he sounds like a native! Here are a couple of screenshots from the big event:



Mom & Dad, The Jensens, The Johnsons, and both grandmas were able to connect on the call!



A good time was had by all (:



Trevor and his companionElder B. Carvalho



...And here's the audio of Elder LeSueur's testimony in English and an account of The First Vision in Portuguese. It got cut off at the end, but Elder B. Carcalho told him that his Portuguese was spoken without an accent

In Case you want the English text to what exactly he is saying in Portuguese:
" I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head, above the brightness of the sun, which descended gradually until it fell upon me. When the light rested upon me I saw two personages , whose brightness and glory defy all description, standing above me in the air. One of them spake unto me, calling me by name and said, pointing to the other-- This is My Beloved Son. Hear Him! "

Mormon.Org

No comments:

Post a Comment